Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Is there a way to increase the background color of a

Is there a way...

Is there a way to increase the background color of a watermark without selecting the washout option. When using the wash out option, the background watermark is a little too light.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Gateway Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Didn't try anything else...not sure what to try

Answered in 1 day by:
3/7/2018
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

What program are you using to create the watermark?

Word

What version of Word - is it 2016?

2016
no thanks.

Please disregard the offers for remote assistance - those are automated messages generated by the Just Answer system and are not from me.

In Word 2016 you can adjust transparency for watermark text but not for pictures. What I do is open the picture in a program that I can use to adjust the transparency then save the picture. Then I insert the picture into the document as a watermark without the washout option so that way it already has the desired level of transparency.

thank you so much I will try that.

Sounds good. Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer