Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am on my acer laptop and I can't update to windows 10 it…

I am on my...

I am on my acer laptop and I can't update to windows 10 it says uninstall Symantec endpoint protection but I am having problems please give me some advice

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Symantec software?

It has been a while now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I am now on my Toshiba innovation laptop

2/21/2018
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you unable to use the Acer laptop right now?
  2. Have you tried to uninstall Symantec? And what happened?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
how do I get you connected to my acer laptop since I am on my Toshiba with you at this time

You can use TeamViewer on your Acer. Here are the steps, do this in the Acer laptop:

1. Open a web browser and go to www.teamviewer.com
  2. Locate and click on "Download TeamViewer QuickSupport"
  3. Download and save it
  4. Then double click on the downloaded file to run it
  5. Then give me the ID and the password ***** in the small window
I am able to use my acer it in use now I have been waiting for the uninstallation that is shown on the screen

Can you follow the procedures I gave you about downloading and running TeamViewer QuickSupport tool there so that we can do the remote session?

when and how are we going to connect to the acer

Are you getting my replies? I already gave you the procedures so that we can do the remote session in the Acer. Please follow those steps.

I am on my acer I am on the screen with ID and password ***** you connect with me by phone now

Please tell me the ID and the password ***** that I can remote in.

ID 619 308 592
Password *****

Thank you. Please give me a moment to connect.

I need partner information in order to connect

I am the one connecting. Connected now.

I was disconnected. I am reconnecting now..

Hello? It appears that you closed TeamViewer and reopened. Please give me the new password ***** you are seeing there so that I can reconnect.

I am still waiting for Windows I don’t see you on the acer I don’t see a new password

Ok. Please close TeamViewer and then open it again. You shall see a new password, the ID is the same.

Getting windows ready how am I going to get back to team viewer

Are you saying you are not able to use it right now? TeamViewer is in your Downloads. Locate it then double click to run it.

My downloads aren’t showing so I guess it means I can’t use it now
Acer working on updates should I connect back after they are completed
New password ***** *****
Waiting for connection
Are you still here
Are you still with me waiting for connection
Is my time up
Is Jess M. going to get back to me before my time is up
Jess M. Please call me @ 1-(718)(###) ###-####Mr. Gidron

I'm connected now.