Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

With Trying To Sync 2 Audio Tracks With Different BPM To…

Second opinion] Hi My Name...
Second opinion] Hi My Name Is Josh & I Am Having Trouble With Trying To Sync 2 Audio Tracks With Different BPM To Match Up, So The Sound Is Not Out Of Tempo Can SOmeone Please Help . Thanks Josh
2/21/2018
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer
Hello!That one is easy enough, first, get ahold of the proper "gear" if you want simple there is an app for that. https://blog.ambient-mixer.com/audio-mixing/7-great-music-apps-for-mixing-music/
As for the technicals, you can do a number of things to match that up, from matching the waveforms, stretching one or both of the tracks, compression, or any number of small audio tricks, obviously some of these will have side-effects, such as distortion.
Please dont forget to accept and rate! :)
Hi Chris IS There A Way To Do It In Audacity & Adobe Audition
Adobe Audition may be the easier of those choices. As follows: https://www.google.com/amp/s/digicompdiy.wordpress.com/2012/10/15/automatically-sync-up-two-audio-files/amp/
Sorry Chris That Still Didnt Work 1 Is Faster Then The Other
That would mean you need to stretch or compress them to suit. That can be done in Audacity with the slider instead of automatically in Audition. https://itstillworks.com/12538456/how-to-mesh-tempos-with-audacity
Please dont forget to accept and rate! ;)
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer