Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Someone hacked my Facebook account and I can’t get access…

Someone hacked my Facebook...

Someone hacked my Facebook account and I can’t get access with changing the password ***** the hacker removed my phone number and put my account on the 2 step security system and I can’t get a code generated to me

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Facebook?

Messenger worked until about 12:00 pm. It looked like a message was sent to friends which was a virus

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

About a week and half ago but someone removed my phone number and changed my password ***** said

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I can’t think of anything else at the moment

2/19/2018
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, please fill out the facebook account recovery form at :

http://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=disabled, select yes. Please enter as much details
as possible (also enter your mobile number if you have) to prove that you are the true owner of the Facebook account,

and report your Compromised Account: https://www.facebook.com/hacked Then facebook will verify your account and contact you later.

Let me know if you need further assistance

Thank you

When I tried to fill out the form , I can’t send it because it replies this email doesn’t belong to an account to be recovered. My phone number was removed by the hacker. Facebook told me this in an email. The other link doesn’t help because I don’t have codes to enter for the 2 step security. I can change the password ***** I still don’t have a code. It was sent SMS and since my phone number was removed I can’t get the code. I don’t know what else to do. I can’t even find a way to just delete the account. Do you know if there’s a way to delete the account without me having access to it? I don’t like someone else having access to my account. Thank you

Are you using a Windows OS or Mac OS please?

I’m using Apple iOS iPhone

Can you tell me please if you already have a computer connected to the wireless network?

No I don’t

Please open safari browser and go to : https://www.facebook.com/help/1306725409382822 then follow the onscreen instructions

let me know the results

Thank you

I had tried it earlier but I tried again and it doesn’t work. I still don’t have a way to receive generated code after the password ***** ***** because the code is sent SMS and the hacker removed my phone number.

Please go to the profile of the hacked account, Click (...) on the cover photo and select Report

Follow the on-screen instructions to file a report

Let me know

Thank you

I’ll have to get a friend to do it because I don’t have any way of seeing my profile myself

You can create a new facebook account and report it

I have a friend who is reporting it right now, with her reporting it . Will that be fine?

Can you tell him to share your hacked account with his friends and tell them to report it, you can also contact your friends and tell them to report it too.

The report should be like this:

This is a hacked account of my friend (Your name), Contact information:

Email address:

Phone number:

Please help him to recover or to close his account

Thank you

I wish you could but I don’t have enough on my credit card to pay the fee

You are referring to the automated offer from our system. There is no way to remote into your phone, I am sorry for any confusion.

Thank you

That’s ok. Thank you

You are very welcome, 15 reports are enough to close the account, but You Have to wait until reports are processed.
In Some Cases It Took 24 hours or less But Some times it took 2 or 3 days.

If you have a moment please rate my answer by clikcing on one of the stars, Positive rating are appreciated, if you need further assistance please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you

Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer
Thank you very much for trying to help me. I think I’m going to push to get it closed. Thank you also for letting me know how long it may possibly take. Have a good evening!

You are very welcome, JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

Thank you