Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

For some reason my McAfee doesn't seem to be working. I

Customer Question
For some reason my...

For some reason my McAfee doesn't seem to be working.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Reason?

I don't know what the is. I do knew that I have tried to update and can't seem to do that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of any thing.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
2/17/2018
Software technician: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.