Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Originally my Itunes account was on a PC - I am presently…

Originally my Itunes account...

Originally my Itunes account was on a PC - I am presently using a Mac - if I'm not mistaken there was no trouble logging on to my my account from the Mac: account name: ******************* - password: *************** - but recently I tried to log on and my log on would not work - I had difficulty signing on and when I was finally connected to the itunes store about 3/4 of my 1100 songs were just plain missing - is there some way to restore this music - some of the music I loaded from cds and the other songs were purchased from the itunes store - if someone could give me a call at*********6 hopefully my prized collection could be magically restored - HELP, Steve Daley Spokane Washington

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your iTunes?

The last time I logged on it was using a totally new email account and password. Log on: *************** Password: ***************: it was a couple days ago that I noticed songs were missing

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything - I have sold off my source cds and I have no idea where the majority of my itune purchased songs are just plain missing

2/16/2018
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Josh, Computer Enthusiast
i still need help - I'm still missing a ton of music - frankly I'm becoming quite frustrated - you mention that you could connect to my device and fix it on your end - what kind of cost would be involved in taking that route?
how do we proceed?

if you need to call me my cell is **********7 land line is ***********6 or do you have a phone number I should call what happens next?

just when exactly will some actual action be taken toward resolving the problem I posted yesterday?
I still need help retrieving my lost music - I had 1100 songs and some how I have only about 300 - some of the songs were downloaded from my cd collection, others were purchased from itunes -I have signed up for Just Answer and Secure Remote Assistance and those fees have already by extracted from my debit card bank account - yet I have seen no improvement or any kind of assistance in relieving the situation. Is this fix even possible? My initial request was last Thursday an I am not pleased with response time considering were web site claims it is a 24/7 operation. Once again, please call me at(###) ###-####(landline) or(###) ###-####cell. YES I STILL NEED HELP. I will be available to work with you on fixing this 24/7 - Going crazy - Steve Daley
JJesus Perez Gonzale

Ok ,the music was lost from your itunes on your computer? Let me ask you, what kind of computer do you have? I may need to remotely assist you. It is possible however that the songs may have been permanently deleted. If that was the case, there is nothing that can be done to revert the change.

In answer to your question, I am on a Mac OS X.9.5. I sure would like to get this wrapped up today. My original inquiry was last Thursday. I'm sure we could speed up the resolution of this if you would just call me at(###) ###-#### My bank account has been charged the fees for Just Answer and Secure Remote Assistance and we are no closer to resolution than we were a week ago. Please consult with your coworkers and supervisors in retrieving my lost music. Thanks. Steve Daley H E L P ! ! !