Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Am administrator on 7 Facebook pages, and my photograophy…

Customer Question
Am administrator on 7...

Am administrator on 7 Facebook pages, and my photograophy appears daily on about 100 Facebook sites. For three years I have had no issue like this before. Yesterday AM Facebook tells me that I need to reset my FB Password ***** to their thinkg that someone tried to access my Facebook Page. OK this was at approx 0435AM. I pbegan oosting on my FB froups that I am administrator of (7) uploaded photos and tedxt no problem. But then I began to upload to other FB groups, hit the post button. then a white block pops up telling me that an error occurred while trying to process my request. Try again latger/ Well I still am out of business two days later the issue is not a computer issue, because it is happening on two different PCs. So yesterday I pass this info to FB view the reporting service they operate. No asnswer as of yet. My tech locally cannot handle as it is a FB issue. What do I do, anyone I can contact that can possibly fix this issue, a phone # for Facebiook? Help !!!!!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Changed the PW yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

This is not a smartphone this is a PC (s) where the probklem lies, I do not use a smartphone.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/14/2018
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

OK Pete, begin when ready, I have to leave here in one hour
When we he be able to proceed with the problem.

What is the exact error message that you are getting when you try to log in?

Will Pete be able to address my problem this evening? I have to leave herein one hour.

I need to know what is the exact error message that you are getting when you try to log in?

How much longer will I have to wait for any assistance.

I have responded twice asking for more information, are you seeing my replies?

For Pete. The exact messdage is "Sorry. this feature isn't available right now. An error occurred while processing this request. Please try again later" I am able able to post only on sites that I administer.

Ok, when you get that error try clearing your Facebook browsing data then try posting again.]

Usually you will find it under App settings in the Facebook Mobile app - select "Clear your phones browsing data".

Let me know if that works?