Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Can you tell me how I stop the desktop appearing with mouse…

Customer Question
Please can you tell me...
Please can you tell me how I stop the desktop appearing with mouse movement?
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
2/7/2018
Software technician: Bhavik Joshi, Software Engineer replied 5 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Can you please let me know your problem in detail. This will help me in knowing the exact situation.

Move mouse = show desktop (instead of current application) = very annoying.
I am sorry for the late reply.Please try below and let me know how it goes :-Right-click that little clear square next to the clock, and un-check the Peek option.
No joy there.