Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I want to talk to someone over the phone. I am a senior 71…

Customer Question
I want to talk...

I want to talk to someone over the phone. I am a senior 71 years and don’t really know the computer Monica(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Verizon

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Please call me. I am 71 years old and don’t really know the computer.(###) ###-####

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
Call me on the phone. We are getting nowhere.(###) ###-####
You don’t need to work on anything. I just need to set up my password ***** ID. Now call me on the phone!!!!!
2/6/2018
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 5 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Get me your manager and tell him to call me on the phone. I’m getting tired of this before I change companies!!!

For my manager please call 1(###) ###-####

Thanks

Kris