Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

A few days ago, Microsoft automatically completed a software…

Customer Question
A few days ago...

A few days ago, Microsoft automatically completed a software update that left me unable to open a browser or shut down. I uninstalled everything that had been updated but that didn't completely solve the issues. This has happened before with updates. I then restored my computer to an earlier version, which was fine until today when the same update was again automatically installed. I went through the entire scenario of uninstalling each everything again and again it didn't completely solve the issue. Then, I selected the option to return to an earlier version of windows which my computer has been attempting for several hours. It's in a continuous loop and will not complete the restoration

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your software?

This morning, before the most current update

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or version of Windows?

It updated automatically. If it were my choice, I wouldn't have done it because it left my computer inoperable the last time but it doesn't give me the choice to opt out

Submitted: 11 days ago.Category: Software
Customer reply replied 11 days ago
I thought I was talking to Microsoft. no need for you to answer... and I don't appreciate your site fraudulently posing as another site.
2/6/2018
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 days ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist