Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I'll be right back i need to unblock my twitter page.

Customer Question
I'll be right back...

I'll be right back i need to unblock my twitter page

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Sprint

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Everything I would like to reset my pass word or create a new twitter page.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know if you can help be be able to tweet agin that would be cool

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
2/7/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!