Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Had an account now Ican"t get it I have the invoice

Customer Question
Had an account now...

Had an account now Ican"t get it I have the invoice no.13004170228 and the confirmation no.038324106472987435784267

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Computer is a dell the operating system i don"t understandwhat;is os

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I"ve tried too purchase some stuff and could not that was in January this year

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don"t think so

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
2/7/2018
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 5 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What type of account are you having difficulty with?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.