Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need to speak with someone from Facebook. Two days ago. I…

Customer Question
I need to speak...

I need to speak with someone from Facebook

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Two days ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I tried to put up a fundraiser for my daughter who lost her father. It fell under the category of funeral and loss. However, Facebook rejected it and said it doesn’t meet the criteria.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I’m not sure but just this issue for now.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
2/7/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!