Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

When downloading my document from indesign to adobe reader…

Customer Question
When downloading my document...

When downloading my document from indesign to adobe reader the photos are blurry?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Adobe Reader?

The app is not showing any updates

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Adobe Reader?

I just tried to open my document from InDesign and the photos are blurry

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
2/6/2018
Software technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Is the picture blurry everywhere?