Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Problems with new skype-can't connect, even it is. Need to…

HI, problems with new...

HI, problems with new skype-can't connect, even it is green. Need to chek windows.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Skype?

It comes automatically

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

A lot, but first need to connect ckype-i am 73 and skype is my life

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I am going away for about 2 hours, do you need my presence home?
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/23/2018
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager
Yesterday, when Microsoft downloaded Skype, probably different version. Before I didn't have Skype via my Microsoft account, I did not even have an acct. I've purchase Windows 10 from the company.
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Please let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can fix a time suitable for both of us and send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Thank you very much. It is Eastern time zone. Do you need my presence, if not -you can do it any time. Does it affect my computer use? Just short answer please, not to waist your time.

I recommend your presence in-front of the system but if you have any urgency you can leave after connection established.

Regards

Jins

what time, tell me.

If you are ready, we can do it now. Please click here and click on I agree button and download the Screen connect client program and Run it. Then I will able to connect to your system.

Regards

Jins

Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager