Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I use Mozilla Thunderbird version 52.5.2 to manage my Gmail…

I use Mozilla Thunderbird version...
I use Mozilla Thunderbird version 52.5.2 to manage my Gmail messages. Whenever I delete an email message, I do not find it in the Trash folder. Could you fix this issue? What setting needs to be corrected?
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/23/2018
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working fine previously?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Do you have POP or IMAP set up?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Windows 10 desktop

Thank you. Do you see your recently deleted emails in the Trash folder at the gmail.com website below?

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#trash

Thank you.

1. Do you see your recently deleted emails in the Trash folder at the gmail.com website below?

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#trash

2. Can you take a screenshot of your Thunderbird?

Thank you.

62;Do you see your recently deleted emails in the Trash folder at the gmail.com website below?
Yes, but not the email I deleted in Thunderbird

Can you please take a screenshot of your Thunderbird? Thank you.

If you have Teamviewer, you can yourself see my desktop.
The bottom left corner of my Gmail screen displays: 12.03 GB (80%) of 15 GB used

On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=20b9042c-ecff-4e6f-a2fd-a0db1c0e18a6
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Could you help bring down the used space?

Testing emails. Thank you.

I have resolved the email Trash issue via remote support. Please take a moment to rate my service on this page. Thank you.