Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Facebook said my account was disabled for misusing this

Facebook said my account...

Facebook said my account was disabled for misusing this feature by going to fast. I don't understand what this means. How can I go too fast?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Today Jan 22

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Everything, tried new recovery codes they sent, but I just get a screen saying my account is disabled

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I have never violated any fo Facebook rules or regulation. I have had this account for years.....It has all my friends & family on it. Please help me recover it, It has been 4 days now

1/23/2018
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, where folks with questions (like you) get paired with experts (like me). My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you.You may get blocked from some Facebook features due to using them too fast or for other reasons. You can find out more about why you were blocked (and when the block will end) by visiting the "Support Inbox".Visit "Support Inbox" from this link: https://www.facebook.com/support/If you were using Facebook features normally and got blocked, it may instead be due to a rogue app sending spam using your account, etc., or performing other actions without your consent such as submitting likes, shares, etc.Visit this link to secure your account and make sure to remove any apps you don’t recognize that might have caused the problem: https://www.facebook.com/hackedHope this helps!
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro

Hello! I have received your request for remote assistance. When you're ready, please click on this link to get started:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=bf379b49-15ee-4011-b1e0-9e3797e7b885

It looks like you might be offline right now, but please come back at your convenience and one of our techs will pick up with your remote assistance service. Thank you!

sorry, but you never answered or helped with my problem. Please cancel this order.
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro