Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a Dell desktop model XPS 8500 and my OS is Windows…

I have a Dell...

I have a Dell desktop model XPS 8500 and my OS is Windows 10. My video card is AMD Radeon HD 7500 series.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windows 10 and I'm looking for drivers

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XPS? What have you tried so far?

I've tried AMD download but it's nor working properly

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It's not a MAC it's a Dell desktop

1/22/2018
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

go here to connect me; https://tinyurl.com/y7d69ley
This will download a file named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client
Double click on this file to run it and connect me remotely.

Cody
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator