Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Today I activated my DNA kit (Sheila Mayville) and my

Customer Question
Today I activated my...

Today I activated my DNA kit (Sheila Mayville) and my husband's Philip Mayville. My Ancestry.ca tree has over 9,000 people in it and is sheilamay139. Now I cannot access it at all as it comes up Philip Mayville. Help!!

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

If I go into Ancestry.ca and call up home, and my tree, it says there are no records there.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have Microsoft with Windows 10 which just did updates. I started out years ago with Family tree maker and changed over to Ancestry.ca on the cloud 10Mar16 is the name of my tree and user name sheilmay139.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just today. All was well and I went into my homepage, chose DNA to activate my DNA kit which was a Christmas gift, and then activated one for my husband, with me as the manager. Now I am trying to go into my tree to update some family information.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything, except that I am terrified that I have lost my tree which I have been working on since 1967!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
1/22/2018
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I think best for me will be to log on to your machine to help you.

Waiting for your feedback to help you.