Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

Can't import from my sdhc card import reads 100msdcf when I…

Customer Question
Can't import from my...

Can't import from my sdhc card import reads 100msdcf when I click on it reads no items in this folder .. I also don't have jumper drive as per complete training for pinnacle studio 16

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just put pinnacle in.. made my first movie but it will not let me burn..when all else fails I sent away for complete training and found out that I need jumper drive in import from ...comp now I get !!!!!! on my slides and video

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Help ..

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
1/22/2018
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 26 days ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problems.

1.You're not getting admin privaleges messages, are you?
2. What is your camera model?
3. Can you copy the pictures to your pc?
4. try opening any picture viewer program you have installed, then, navigating to your SD card and viewing the pics - does this work? If not, what message do you get?

Waiting for your feedback or a rating

caraleneK
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer