Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have two LinkedIn accounts and have forgotten the password…

I have two LinkedIn...

I have two LinkedIn accounts and have forgotten the password ***** my old LinkedIn account. How can I removed my old LinkedIn account?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Just a moment while I check

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far to uninstall your LinkedIn?

Windows 10 Home

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing.

I have attached a page with the photos. If this is not easily fixed, please stop work as I don't want to pay more the amount quoted of $66 AUD.
1/20/2018
Kraig
Kraig, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, I'm databank876. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

In order for you to remove your old account (Sr. Administrative Assistant), you have to be logged into it. You said that you forgot your password. So, please click here to start the password ***** process. Follow the instructions that come on each page.

That took me to my Executive Assistant LinkedIn page. The problem is that both accounts were linked to***@******.***.
Okay. How do I get to the Sr. Admin. page. When I log on to IinkedIn, it takes me immediately to my EA page.
Are you still there?
Please let me know when you are able to assist me as I am feeling frustrated waiting for an answer.
This has not helped me. I do not wish to continue pursuing my request. I am asking for a refund. Thank you.

Sorry that I am just getting back to you as I was busy helping other customers.

You can request a refund by clicking here.

Kraig
Kraig, Computer Support Specialist