Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I’ve lost my instagram can you help me get it back? About 4…

Customer Question
I’ve lost my instagram...

I’ve lost my instagram can you help me get it back?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Instagram?

About 4 days ago.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Instagram?

It seems likeeverything,I’m not very tech smart.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not right now

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Software
1/20/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 month ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I thought Instagram was a free app.

Yes, it is but this is a paid support site.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Okay
Software technician: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist