Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

You erased a complete setting of "My Documents". How do I…

Customer Question
You erased a complete...

You erased a complete setting of "My Documents". How do I get it back?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

HP Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

HP Pavilion Elite HPE

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, but I don't remember what.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just get MY Documents back

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/20/2018
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 6 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

First double click on the Recycle Bin on your computer desktop and see if any of the missing files are in the Recycle Bin. Click once on any of the missing files while holding down the CTRL key and then click the Restore Selected Items link at the top and the selected items will be returned to the My Documents folder.

If that does not resolve the issue please provide additional detail so I can provide another solution.

Do you still need assistance?

Do you still need assistance?