Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have advanced tech supportbut edge or microsoft is not…

Customer Question
I have advanced tech...

I have advanced tech supportbut edge or microsoft is not working so unable to contact them

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have windows 10 i think version1709

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

They worked on it yesterday but connection was lost and nw i`m unable to contact them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It was saying it was working but after 12 hours nothing had happen

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/20/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!