Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I need to change the backround in all my programs from black…

I need to change...

I need to change the backround in all my programs from black to white

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP model laptop 15-BSODX WINDOW 10

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

M170420 ver.04

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

PO13667880

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes today

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I think I need more information
1/19/2018
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

when you say change the background, can you be more specific?

The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
all my emails and games and even this screen is black
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you working on this
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
are you working on this
  1. From Desktop, right click and select Personalize.
  2. In Personalization window, click on Background on the left pane
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I did that

Did you change the background to Solid White?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
There is no white to select

Select Solid Color then Custom color then slide the slider to the right and select white

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
but that did not fix my files
  2. In Personalization window, click on Themes on the left pane
  3. Now click on Color
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Please click here and click on I Agree button and download the Screen connect client program and Run it. Then I will able to connect to your system and can try to fix the problem.

Regards

Jins

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Okay
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you still doing this

Did you downloaded the Screen connect client program as I instructed? If you downloaded it, please Run it. Then only I can connect to your computer. I am waiting.

I restarted your computer. Please run the screen connect program again.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
everything looks good, thank you

Happy to hear it worked. Please leave a good review about my service. A good bonus will make me happier. Remember me, when you need any assistance again. Your business is very valuable for us. You can ask a question directly to me by going to http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-jinsmn/

Regards
Jins

The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer