Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a short PowerPoint presentation and I want to add a…

I have a short PowerPoint...
I have a short PowerPoint presentation and I want to add a narration and make it self-running. I see the instructions on the narration and it looks easy enough and I once did a self-running PPT. When I'm done is the entire thing a single file or a bunch of files? Better yet can you send me a link that shows how to do it?
1/20/2018
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

what is answer?

When completed, the entire presentation will consist of a single file.

Here is a link on how to do it:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Record-a-slide-show-with-narration-and-slide-timings-0B9502C6-5F6C-40AE-B1E7-E47D8741161C

Even better, here is a video guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZp3jumnWUg

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Computer Expert