Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I keep getting messages that they are updating my Windows 10…

Customer Question
I keep getting messages...

I keep getting messages that they are updating my Windows 10 but it never finishes and I get the error oxc1900208 Would like to get these updates installed, I have tried everything

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

What do you mean, my computer or the product they are trying to install?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Dell don't know the model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It has been going on for about 3-4 weeks. First they said I had to uninstall

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Spysweeper and I tried that then I got a message that my computer was ready to install but got the same error message

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/20/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!