Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need to download win 10 because of problems. It seems that…

Customer Question
I need to download...

I need to download win 10 because of problems

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

It seems that no app window works right

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I think if I can download Win10 and reinstall it then it will be OK

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
1/19/2018
Software technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. You may not need to reinstall windows 10, it is possible that your computer had the option to reset back to factory defaults which essentially reinstalls windows but allows you to keep your documents. What is the model of computer you have, also does it currently have windows 10 on it and is it able to boot?

chris the window size problems exists with every app

The windows are are not the correct size is that what you mean?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist