Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

My subscription has run out, want to purchase new one, not…

Customer Question
My subscription has run...

My subscription has run out, want to purchase new one, not sure which one, also need tech support

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your software?

I went to the page to purchase today, not computer savvy at all. May have been hacked

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No, just purchased a new cell phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to link my cell phone FB with my desktop FB, don't know if you can help me, but I'd prefer to speak with someone by phone if possible

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Software
1/19/2018
Software technician: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?
You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist