Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have Powerpoint 2016 for Windows. I want to change the…

I have Powerpoint 2016 for...
I have Powerpoint 2016 for Windows.I want to change the duration of various slides that have an inserted video on them. Some slides have photos.At the moment all the slides display for ten seconds, but the videos are much longer than that.There is only one video on each slide.How do I change the duration of the video on a slide so that the video slide will automatically play for the full duration of the video on the slide?I will produce a youtube video, so the Powerpoint presentation will run from start to finish without any user input.Please keep your explanation very simple and clear so that we can resolve my problem with quickly.Thank you.Paul.
1/19/2018
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows 7, 8 or 10?
  2. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly show you the process?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

I am using Windows 10, but I don't want to pay for the access, as I do not believe the problem is that difficult to solve.

I understand, but it will be faster way to show you the procedures instead of telling you the procedures.

I will try to send a formal offer with the minimum fee. Please accept it if the fee is okay so that we can do the remote session immediately.

Okay

The button to offer remote access for less fee is not yet active from my end. Please give me a moment.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Waiting for instructions for remote assistance

Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem.

For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.
Here is the link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=3e55d73a-487e-45fb-bc8a-7a27010080c2

Best regards,
Jess

Hi Jesse.I am extremely busy at the moment.Can we please put off the time for you to take over the computer until tomorrow at the same time or the following day?Thank you.

Sure Paul. Please just let me know here if you are available to resume with remote session.