Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

When I click on convert in the convert pdf to word box a…

Customer Question
When I click on...

When I click on convert in the convert pdf to word box a screen for subscribing comes up. I already have an up to date account and so it won't let me do anything. This loop keeps happening. I am unable to convert and I have already bneen n hold for 20 minutes.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I have no clue as it happens automatically under my Microsoft 365 account. I did restart my computer to see if this makes a difference. It doesn't!

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

I am just scanning and converting a file as I do all the time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yikes!!!!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/18/2018
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Today ...