Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just tried to download Photoshop and you have my credit…

Customer Question
I just tried to...

I just tried to download Photoshop and you have my credit card number...but it said that my computer system was to old....I have two computers and this one is Windows 8.1 ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Photoshop?

I was trying to purchase the latest version and pay $79 or so dollars a month for it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to be able to download this package of programs and also to purchase In Design

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/18/2018
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris