Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I had to take off my copy of adobe P S cs6 extended. CS6…

Customer Question
Hi i had to...

Hi i had to take off my copy of adobe P S cs6 extended.

Technician's Assistant: Which Adobe product do you have?

CS6 extended , education.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Adobe software?

I am as far as the code on the box, which will not accept it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I bought it on the10 dec 2012. my password ***** bernard2

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
as i took the photographic course in 2012 i have lost the course work, and college report.
the product code on the box is ,PHXSWO-0236-1699-4209
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/18/2018
Software technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 6 months ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

I am sorry for the issue. A valid serial number for Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended consists of numbers only. Please check if you can see the serial number written on the box.

Let me know by typing a reply below. I will work with you on this problem until it has been resolved.

Thanks,

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,