Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

SET PROGRAM ACCESS AND COMPUTER DEFAULTS. AOL DESKTOP GOLD.

Customer Question
SET PROGRAM ACCESS AND...

SET PROGRAM ACCESS AND COMPUTER DEFAULTS

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

AOL DESKTOP GOLD

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

COMPAQ WINDOW 7

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Compaq? Have you installed any updates recently?

AOL DESTOP GOLD

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

WHEN I SIGN IN IWANT AOL DESKTOP COME UP

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/18/2018
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean you want the AOL desktop to show once the computer starts up?

Please let me know

Thank you

Thank you

To do this

• Click the Start button, click All Programs, right-click the Startup folder, and then click Open.
  • Select AOL Desktop
  • Right-click the item, and then click Create Shortcut. The new shortcut appears in the same location as the original item.
  • Drag the shortcut into the Startup folder.

The next time you start Windows, the program will run automatically.

Let me know how you go please