Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I used to have Kaspersky for protection,but recently that

Customer Question

I used to have Kaspersky for protection,but recently that was changed, and I hope that was legitimate, and not a scam, because now I cannot get into my Discover account.
JA: Which Kaspersky product do you have?
Customer: I am afraid that I can't answer that. I had no idea that there was more than one Kaspersky.
JA: What have you tried so far with your Kaspersky software?
Customer: I don't understand you question.
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I wish there were some way to find out what happened here with the protection against viruses and other problems.
Category: Software
Expert:  Sheri replied 10 months ago.

Hi JACUSTOMER-719jtykq,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Can you please tell me specifically what you need help with? Is it to get into your Discover account, setup a new Antivirus, or what do you need? Let me know so I can help you further.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am sorry. I do not have all the information on hand now to clarify this problem. I will try to get organized, and call back later.
Expert:  Sheri replied 10 months ago.

No problem. Just reply with details or questions when convenient and I will check in on your question intermittently.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Expert:  Sheri replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert