Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need to know if web.com has my account on google maps. I’m…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know if web.com has my account on google maps

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Com? What have you tried so far?

I’m not certain

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
1/17/2018
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 4 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Not certain. I’m not even sure web. Com set me up for Google maps
No

OK great. Can you tell me a good time to connect?

How much is the fee for that?
Not sure that you have answered my original question. If so I didn’t get it

Hi

Can you tell me what you mean about web.com and Google.

Why would one have another. they are no trusted

Web.com set up my web site and included was that they were to provide setting up Google maps
You HAVE NOT answered my original question,,

The answer is no, they would be two separate accounts.

I’ll handle it myself. This was a waste of money. Got me

Thanks

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist