Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I purchased WinZip in January of 2017, Order # 104 672 966.

Customer Question
I purchased WinZip in...

I purchased WinZip in January of 2017, Order # 104 672 966. I was never able to get it installed so that it worked. I need WinZip in order to view large files. If i have to renew my subscription, I will do so, but I need some help getting it installed.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Toshiba Lap Top and a use Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What Toshiba model do you have?

I think the model is: Satellite, that's what is in the bottom right hand corner

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Satellite? Have you installed any updates recently?

I installed Kaspersky Security, but that's it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Most of my use is Outlook with email and contacts. I do get J Peg files to view most every day. I am in sales and work from home and have my own LLC, so I have no computer support.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/17/2018
Software technician: Kraig, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, I'm databank876. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

When you purchased WinZip, did you get a serial number?

When I was referred to you by WinZip, I did not realize that I would be subscribing to a monthly technical support service. That is not what I need so please cancel my credit card and my request. I will solve my problems another way. Please confirm this reply with your response. Thanks Dale
No, and I will not pay the $39 fee that is attached to this referral from Win Zip. Please cancel and confirm my request!