Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My Facebook and I messenger has been hacked what do I need…

Customer Question
My Facebook and I...

My Facebook and I messenger has been hacked what do I need to do to fix this?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

It's been about 3 months since I've changed my password

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Put a message out to all my friends not to accept any new requests from me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

My friend called me and told me a company has called her and said I signed up for their company, USDPCAB with a phone number of(###) ###-####and they got all my info for banking I did not!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/16/2018
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Just happened this afternoon
This afternoon
I’d like to know how to fix it
Can you teach me
Are you there

Have you changed your Facebook password?