Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Ineed recovery disk for my Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series.

Customer Question
Ineed recovery disk for...

Ineed recovery disk for my Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series. Service Tag No. DLFJ3C2. eXPRESS SERVICE CODE***********

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Inspiron?

Microsoft ???

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

Computer does not work. It says to install recovery disk. Latest installments was only made about a month ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO. Thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/16/2018
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You can download a recovery dick from here.https://www.dell.com/support/contents/za/en/zabsdt1/article/Product-Support/Self-support-Knowledgebase/software-and-downloads/dell-backup-solutions/Dell-Backup-and-Recovery

Please let me know if you need more help on this one.

Waiting for your feedback or a rating .