Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am not good with Facebook. I have started a page called…

Customer Question
I am not good...

I am not good with Facebook. I have started a page called Montecito Mudslide Animal Foster for the disaster here in Santa Barbara County. (Over 400 families are displaced and we are helping connect people to find fosters for their pets.) When people post it comes up as a post BUT is only vsisble if visitors open "posts". Why aren't their posts with their links showing in the body of the site? Susie

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

The site is up and running. I just created the page two nights ago. ZERO idea when I last updated facebook.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope. Just don't understand why the posts are not appearing in the main page so people have to click on "POSTS" to see the posts. I am the only one able to post and have it show . I am copying all the posts over to the body but then the posts aren't linked.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/15/2018
Software technician: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

Hi there, so I was able to find your FaceBook page, which is located here: https://www.facebook.com/Montecito-Mudslide-Animal-Foster-251301242074683/

This is the URL and Link you can share with people on Facebook or over emails if you would like more people to join.