Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Its maid4u we have an account with symphony software and i…

Customer Question
Hi its maid4u we...

Hi its maid4u we have an account with symphony software and i want to know how can we download our data base in excel format

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

For a while

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No all i want is just to get it in to excel format

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Hi there I am still waiting for an answer on my request whether our database in Symphony can be downloaded in excel format. We want to run a marketing campaign.
1/15/2018
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 4 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Hi Kris I am sorry but I do not know what you are asking about. Our question was whether we can get a download of the Symphony database in Excel format.

Can you tell me the full version please?

Thanks

Kris

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist