Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

Windows 10 was upgraded today. Now I lost the password. How…

Customer Question
Windows 10 was upgraded...

Windows 10 was upgraded today. Now I lost the password. How do I reinstate my password?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My opening page.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Aspire ZS600 Acer

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Aspire? Have you installed any updates recently?

I installed lengthy upgrade today. Cannot open computer with previous password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really, I just want to get to my computer again.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Software
1/13/2018
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 1 month ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all his problems. To recover you password ***** windows 10 .You can use this option https://account.live.com/password/reset

Waiting for your feedback or a rating

caraleneK
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer