Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

On skype I am having problem of making a video call. I have…

On skype I am...

On skype I am having problem of making a video call. I have a phone number as a contact. when Ithe number is ***** and I try to click on the video call icon nothing happens. I can call it but it won't be a video call, help please

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I have windows 10 and when I go to download the skype app it tells me it is already loaded

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I can call cell phone numbers only

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Have him tell me on how to make a video call and how to add contacts on skype

1/13/2018
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Please open the tutorial at the link below and follow the steps to make a video call with Skype:

click here

If you need assistance with any of the steps just let me know.

Also, to add contacts do the following:

First open Skype

Select the Contacts menu at the top of the Skype window.

Select the add contact icon or click directly in the search text box and type the name of your contact or Skype name or email of the person you want to add. Click Search Skype.

Select your contact person from the search results and click Add to Contacts.

Please let me know the result and if you need assistance with any of the steps.

syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer
Hello David
When adding a contact where can you add their phone number or how can you add a link to the phone number contact listed so when you click on the number to dial you see whom you are dialing.
Thanks......William Rugino

Hello William,

Open Skype and right click on the contact you want to change and click View Profile. In the box that appears click on Add Number to add another number to the contact profile.

Thanks,

David.