Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

In Picasa I have a number of folders, showing dates, I need…

Customer Question
In Picasa I have...

In Picasa I have a number of folders, showing dates, I need to know how to mark old folder to be deleted, with pictures.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Picasa

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

That does not matter about how to delete folders, does it?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Well I can delete 1 folder at a time but I have many, I would like to delete all folder date under 2015, maybe 40 or 50 folders, like to delete them including pictures in them and they be deleted from my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/13/2018
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Be sure you really want to delete those folder. Unfortunately there is no way to delete them all at once. You might see if they are in some hierarchy that will allow you to batch delete them in Windows. Do a right click and select "locate on disk". Have a look around in the Window that opens.

Waiting for your feedback or a rating