Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Unable to register new credit card have tried numerous times…

Customer Question
Unable to register new...

Unable to register new credit card have tried numerous times but keeps getting rejected

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Toshiba windows 10 I think

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Nothing wrong with computer just having diffuclty with pay pay pal

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

Within last week have never used system as keeps rejecting me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

All I want to do is add card can you give me a number in austral;ia that I can ring thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
1/12/2018
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a newly created PayPal account?
  2. What exactly is the error message that you are getting when adding the credit card fails?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

We cannot process your request right now .Pleasetry again later.Had same response numerous times
Already paid $50fir little result

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?

What web browser are you using to access your PayPal account?

The very first thing that you can try is to access your PayPal account using another web browser and see if your credit card has been added already. If not, using that OTHER browser to access your PayPal account, please try adding your credit card again.

Thanks but resolved problem over phone

You're welcome. I am glad you were able to fix the problem.

Thank you for using our service.

If you need assistance with anything else later, please let me know. I will be happy to assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist