Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

For educational purposes, How would one hypothetically

Customer Question
eliminate script blockers on chrome...
For educational purposes, How would one hypothetically eliminate script blockers on chrome and pop ups when first selecting a movie for streaming, then a script pops up? ublock origin is so difficult.. Is it the best? I have a VPN and there is no difference. Obviously the two are unrelated. Currently running Malwarebytes. Are there better applications? Is this a matter of settings configuration Within the script locker application?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/10/2018
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

My original query, I did mention I am currently using "uBlock Origin" and I hope for comparison to determine whether or not to use or discontinue. Are there YouTube links? Am I missing something? Is it the complexity? Are you recommending a more simplistic application which is more user-friendly due to the graphical interface? Are scripts unrelated to the Internet security? Therefore, it would be irrelevant whether I am using AVG or Malwarebytes? I will patiently await your response.
Thank you in advance.
I would be grateful for a link and definitions as to what is causing the problem so that I may resolve the issue myself. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man a fish and you have shown him him how to feed himself for a lifetime.
I will be grateful for the answers to my previous questions. Thank you for the offer.
I apologize for the typographical errors. My speech recognition software should be adjusted.
Of course I will do this myself.

The most popular is Adblock - there are YouTube videos available, e.g.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9sDmJPL8Uc