Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Last year I renewed my Internet security - product

Customer Question
Last year I renewed...

Last year I renewed my Internet security - product TVYWX-T5QKQ-Z4WBF-W3FBA (e-mail is***@******.***) and I am having a problem trying to register this I did have a password ***** this year I noticed it told me that was not valid & I tried to enter another one and that doesn' t work I really want to register because Summit Direct here in Hamilton is no longer carrying the product & so I will have to buy on line - I do want to keep up to dae & when the time comes to renew be able to do this SO be good lads or lassies and gie an auld Scots wifie a helping hand as to how to sort this out without having to uninstall & reinstall this as I have no disc ...at the time I bought it - it was just a box with an activation code inside...aye yours, Donna G.Pportree

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Summit?

Summit is the name of the store _ I have Windows 7 (my computer)

Technician's Assistant: Did the TVYWX-T5QKQ-Z4WBF-W3FBA come pre-installed on your Summit, or was it something you downloaded?

I bought a disc several years ago but every time I have renewed (it's is NOT a Summit- that is the name of the store!) I buy a boy that says Kaspersky internet security & inside is a piece of paper with an activation code & I download it following the instructions & type in that activation code...this is the only time, I have a problem trying to have "my kaspersky"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No ...just fix this for me so I have a password ***** works & I am "registered with this"

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/9/2018
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I loaded the program in Feb of 2017 but I noticed that I still had "time" from the year 2016 & the tech at Summit Direct ( a store where I bought the system) told me that when it came time for the 2016 program to expire, it would automaticly renew so I kind of forgot about it & then this box started to show up on my screen that told me to register the program so I entered my old pass word that did not work & then I tried to change it & I thought that worked but now that box shows up again & I cannot get on to "My Kaspersky" - frustrated doesn't begin to describe how ticked off I am at the moment - I don't have patience for things (machines that do not get a grip when I thought I fixed it - patience is not a Scottish virtue)
NO I paid for Kaspersky and all I want is a password ***** keeps me connected/registered to the program I bout IF you are with Kaspersky- you either fix this minor problem or I will go out & buy another security system.