Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Wwant to sign up for new a ccount. Dell ,Inspiron 546MT

Customer Question
Wwant to sign up...

Wwant to sign up for new a ccount

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell ,Inspiron 546MT desktop op system-Windows Vista EdSPI,64bit

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

No-I want to buy a 1year contract(account)

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/10/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

II got tired of waiting and solved the problem myself ,,should you still charge me?