Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I would like to reformat my hard drive and upgrade my

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to reformat my hard drive and upgrade my drivers. But I need to disks to reinstall my programs, office 10

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Lenova MTM77273du config # 57129680 s/n ES06989351

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

WIN7HP

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to have the operating disks so that I can reload my computer once I have formatted the drive

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/9/2018
Software technician: Sheri, Expert replied 6 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-iq64h246,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please copy and paste the below link into your browser and hit enter. This will bring you to the page where you can look at recovery options, as well as order media. Lenovo does offer one-time, no-charge recovery media. If you have already done this in the past, there is an option to pay a fee for the media.

Link:

https://support.lenovo.com/gr/en/solutions/ht035659

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Software technician: Sheri, Expert replied 5 months ago

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert