Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am so frustrated. There is no way to get a technical

Customer Question
I am so frustrated...

I am so frustrated. There is no way to get a technical support telephone number for Adobe Acrobat Standard! I just upgraded. I converted a Word document into a PDF using Chrome. I was sent an e-mail from another company requesting that I upload my new resume. I don't have a clue as to how to do this. I thought there would be no problem. I don't know what to do. It won't upload.

Technician's Assistant: Is your Acrobat file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

No. I don't use any of those. I don't have the computer skills to do this.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I am 62 years of age, and don't follow these kinds of complicated computer messages easily. I need someone to tell me what to do.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/9/2018
Software technician: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your Adobe. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

How you send this doc will depend on what email program you are using and how you are trying to attach it, in what browser etc.

What email are you using after the @sign?

How do you log into your email on your computer? By going to something like live.com, gmail.com, yahoo.com etc.

Or are you clicking the email icon on your taskbar(bottom of your pc) with the email client?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

aol. I click on the icon on the desktop. Windows 10

Ok, thank you.

When you start an email, what are you hitting to 'attach' that pdf to your email?

No. I need a customer support telephone number for ADOBE!
I am unable to attach pdfs to my e-mail. They always come back rejected.

Ok, but if adobe doesnt walk you through this as it is not an adobe issue most likely. It is your pc and how it is

set up to send, you can reply back and we will continue.

1(###) ###-####/p>

Thanks.

You are welcome. Please reply back after you give them a call and let me know what you would like to do.

If you need me to help, wait until after you speak with them to reply back so it will send me a fresh update

that you are ready or want to cancel.

Thank you,

Franklin